Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 6)

Dex-chan lover
Just pour the bucket on her and she forgets about grandma this instant. Isn't it the cool way to cheer someone up?
Well, at least there aren't any passers by and MC doesn't make a lot of idiotic faces in this chapter. Huge achievement for this manga

Fed-Kun's army
*Will he finally do something worth a man or will he retire it again? As he did last time... and the time before that... and the time before that... and the time before that.... and... okay you get what I mean*

Dex-chan lover
Good fucking lord worst mc. Author will keep putting this perverted face till manga ends

Group Leader
Nice message at the end to filter out self-proclaimed N3 shitters from applying 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@clonzf Had the same thought when I finished this chapter.
Next is going to define if he'll stay as just a simp or if he'll evolve into a decent human being haha

Just ask her out already. Mizuhara isn't a damn asshole so the rejection probably won't be harsh. Stop being a goddamn pussy Kazuya.

Dex-chan lover
I swear we keep repeating to "Mizuhara so cute" "No way she'd like a guy like me" "I need to simp more"

Can we do other things besides this author. It's gotten bland so fast

Dex-chan lover
Finally man, what she needed wasn't to smile, but to cry her sorrows out

Ppl are saying that the story is going too slow........tho I beg to differ......I feel that with the amount of complications this story has it is perfectly paced at least for me

Users who are viewing this thread