Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 6)

Aggregator gang
Umm they'll get closer because Mc will do an unexpected gentlemanly move again but don't expect too much. It's too early. It's been only 162 chapters

One this chapter is to short, I wanted to see more and two he better hug her or at least attempt to make her laugh to distract her. With him getting water I’m assuming a comic relief scene

now the mc start looking her ass an gets blushed and says omg she is cute and the chapter ends

@vulsaro I think he wants to hug her or do something because she’s shaking. Notice the line affects around her and him think back to her being sad and claiming being fine. I could be wrong tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Just hug her.
He better not somehow trip and throw the water at her

@CBFlap it’s looking like that with all these clues like him being a little tipsy and him getting a heavy bucket wondering if he’s got enough. But hopefully it’s what I was thinking and he at least dowses it in himself in an attempt to comfort her and make her laugh and forget the situation for a bit

Dialogues are so dull tho. They are spending a whole nice day together and we only got:
- Oh this is expensive, are you fine? what up with your face?
- .... no-no-nothing!
It would be a the perfect time to build or show some alchemy between them...
I am far from hating this manga but damn that part is frustrating.

Like holy shit how did the author even get the idea of a man this pathetic with no self respect even come from
Yeah keep bumping money and she will stay with you
Mtherfker made a Literal movie for her and she didn't even go with him This time for free daaamn he had to rent her again OMEGALUL
Well lads and ladetes i hope yall get your King/Queen
And may God keep these simps/thots away from us

If he doesn't make a move next chapter I'm literally gonna shove my laptop straight up my ass

"Will he comfort her? Will he cheer her up?" I already did read this on the grandma chapter death.

Users who are viewing this thread