Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 6)

Dex-chan lover
@dukkface cant disagree with you on that,it kinda pisses off how he's still not used to chizuru and act like he saw her for the first time or something

Double-page supporter
this comment section must be the most masochistic place on the planet with the amount of times they keep bashing the series yet still come for the new chapter every week

What is this? No one at the restaurant was amazed by Mizuhara's beauty and wondered if she's a model!? Did the author change or something?

Dex-chan lover
hey maybe next week we'll see kazuya not manning up and not comforting mizuhara like idk the past 100+ chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I think I figured out why I still read this shit, why I am almost literally consuming this shit. It's not because it's good. It's definitely shit. But it's easy to digest shit. It goes down quickly and relatively smoothly. It's not a hard, huge turd. It's diarrhea. It leaves just as quickly as it came.

I hope I painted a good picture there. Maybe even better than this story.

Ohh ok, now it's your turn Kazuya....

Ohh godness, the wallet...
maxresdefault.jpg

I see Yuipollfag the Rukafag is mad about Kazuya and Chizuru's relationship progressing so he's sperging in the comment section as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for next chapter when we will all see him doing a shitty move and fail 💀

I just fnkg need him to hug her and let her cry, that's all I fking ask of his simping self.

No inner monologue no dialogue, just a hug and he might redeem himself.

I think I understand why middleaged women watch soap operas. This is kind of like those in terms of quality

Users who are viewing this thread