Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 6)

Dex-chan lover
ok, just hug her and get on with it, like, she just needs to let it all out, c'mon

This is your chance, Kazuya. She's breaking right up in front of you and is letting her guard down for once. Go for it!

Again, Reiji knows how to make me invested into this with such cliffhangers. Next week we're gonna see the outcome.

PD: tick tock, Ruka. Your time to be casted aside by based mangaka is coming. Get ready for the breakup arc.

Wow kazuya! look! she is crying and needing a hug or a friendly shoulder again. How about you have again the brilliant idea of ​​going to tell her grandma that your relationship is a scam? or .... just hug her?

Fed-Kun's army
Can finally the betha simp do something????????? Will it be the next chapter?? Please progress... Plesse, mc development after 162 chapters pls, no reset pls.

My bet is he wont do anything or she is going to reject him and claims she is ok, as always.

mano esse balde de água mais kazuya duvido nada que ele vai acabar derramando essa merda nela e fodendo com tudo

I have zero expectations from this guy and somehow he still consistently lets me down.

He’s gonna use her grandmothers death as a way to get close to her and fuck her, pure alpha move right there.

Dex-chan lover
MC walks over thinks of something epic to say, trips and dumps water on her. Place your bets.

Alright lads, the bets are on ... Oh i heard 10bucks on my right that he won't do shit ... Oh 20 for the man in the back, anyone ? Who else ?

Users who are viewing this thread