Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 162 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 6)

Group Leader
I usually try not to bash this but damn MC just dips after she brings up her grandma what a moron

Just read spoilers from ch. 163 from a latino group that got some pages.
THE MADMAN REIJI DID IT!! DID KAZUYA JUST CONFESS!!??

Aggregator gang
@WeebScientistAD Ruka is an annoying trash who forced herself onto MC who was not interested in her. She literally guilt trips MC into dating her. How can anyone like her!?
on another note. MAMI IS THE BEST GIRL

if this mf dont own up to his shit and just comfort her and stop trying to solve problems w money, i swear to god

Bestgirl_Ruka
Ruka doesn't love Kazuya. She loves the love he's clearly shown for Chizuru. She's constantly butting in, trying to manipulate him, and is clingy as all hell. She makes Mami a more tolerable character. Ruka can go suck an egg. I wish her happiness I really do. And she deserves a totally good lad. But not at Chizuru's expense. Read the room. Kaz thinks you're cute. That's about it.
Sorry, I don't know how to reply properly it seems.

Kazuya makes ruka heart doki doki and it's not about the love kaguya showing to chizuru. Re-read it air heads.

I skipped 60 chapters ahead and this nigga is still renting her wtf! There isn't development here

Users who are viewing this thread