Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

I want them to succeed, but I'm starting to think Chizuru deserves better. Kazuya has had stellar moments, but most of them are terrible and cause her problems.

She did give him little hints though. I think she's on board, he's just being a wet fart.

Fed-Kun's army
He can't get through the wall that she puts up. And you know what? That's fine. It is what it is.

He did his best, and he made her happy at a time when she needed it. He should tell her how he feels, and be done with it. At some point, she needs to at least recognize how he feels. He's not just a client to her and she knows it, it will be on her to decide of she wants to be more than friends or not.

Dex-chan lover
"What can I do ?" mmh I don't know ? Maybe try not being a leech and stop thinking of bang her insteand of trying to help her 🤡

Whyyyyyy is this a flashback episode. Well I think this is more like chara dev chapter, BUT STILL IT TAKES MORE WEEKS TO FINISH.

I'm not having any of this cliff hanger, how am I supposed to wait a whole week ???

Group Leader
This shit has more drama than the US elections. Literally. Wtf chizuru and kazuya. Kazuya as always is still a pervert who thinks with his d*ck more than his brain while chizuru is busy building up the great Wall of China. Other than $$$ I don't see why this shit is still dragging on. Either confess your ass or move on with someone other than ruka or mami. Like, please. I can accept literally anyone except those 2 selfish b*tches.

We all feel like a cow that being milked emotionally by the author. Come on man, let us have it already.

Dex-chan lover
Just fukken say it dude.
And after she rejects your ass, move on like a real human being.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh comeon author... You gave him in this chapter 1000% lvls of cringe, then 1% of progress... And then suddenly fucks up everything with - 100% progress in the end... Why?

Aggregator gang
I don't want to be a downer, but how many times kazuya self-narrated the flashback again? It's just too much

He honest to god doesn’t deserve her. All he’s been doing is simping and looking at her with lust. Then again, every fucking person in this manga can only seem to compliment her appearance.

Neiji-sensei if you baited us again like in chapter 49. I’m drawing the ending my damn self. I will study your art style and draw my own ending

HfmqszO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread