Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 163 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 7)

I am sure that it's gonna be some stupid shit next week the mangaka plans to milk every fucking thing out of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to comfort her? WELP NO, HE'S JUST COMING ONTO HER AFTER SEEING HER SHAKE FOR HER DEAD GRANDMA

You know, if you skip all pages and read only last one, you will get the same amount of information as if you've read all chapter

Dex-chan lover
the whole film arc felt like a reconcile between shitty early Kazuya and who he wants to become, but it sure feels like he’s not learned as much as we’d hoped

Useless chap, i guess you could have left, all the pages, but the last 2, in japanese

SPOILER CONTAINS TRANSLATIONS FROM UPCOMING CHAPTER

"My perfect girlfriend... She's... my right hand."

That was the last day I saw her.

Weeks became months, seasons became years. The summer I spent with Chizuru is all but a bittersweet collection of everfading memories from a distant past now. I still remember how much I cried back then, cursing myself as the king of fools, but time stops for no man, and its tides will carry away even the heaviest burdens if you live long enough.

Now, as I lay in bed and travel back to those days, the pain and regret only briefly touch my mind, I feel but a playful tickle on my consciousness. Only questions remain. Did I make a mistake? Were my decisions wrong? Would I choose differently had I the chance?

But as these thoughts soar through my mind, I just need a quick glance to my right, and there she is. We laughed together, we cried together. For these 60 long years she never left my side, and I never left hers. It's just a guick glance, but like a magic spell it casts away all my worries.

My right hand, you are without doubt the love of my life.

"Suteki... Desu..."

WHYY does this chapter exist?!? Adding the last two pages to the last chapter would have done the trick...

wingrap7 - lol

I did find it strange the words "to this day", definitely some sort of reflection moment.

Aggregator gang
I see so friends can't cheer up eachother hmm? well i guess MC is just no iq idiot, seriosuly friendship doesn't have something like hierarchy, you might be fucking looser but with friends not at all.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot, I just have to wait 3 or maybe 4 weeks to get this to move.

Wait, you guys read this? I just fast scrolled the images, sensed no progress. I'll check back in the 2 chapters.

Good luck to however read this. Also, I'll wait for the guys who comment,

"all he needs is a push"

Like they always did 162 chapters earlier.

@wingrap7 i wonder why do i have the feeling i saw that "spoiler" before 🤣.

Joking aside, Kazuya did everything he could yet Chizuru can't open herself and engages into girlfriend mode harder than ever. I've never seen such a girl as impossible to reach and win in other romcom manga. Kazuya finally realized the harsh reality between him and her.

I only can feel sorry for Kazuya, it's obvious he kind of made that rash confession bc he ran out of options and fell into despair for not being able to cheer her up and realizing he's just a customer to her. Will he be reciprocated? Or rejected? Or will he give up? Can't the next week come faster? Next time on Rent a Girlfriend Z.

Dex-chan lover
Ganbare simp kun! Show them if we spend enough money and buy enough bath water we can get the girl!

Users who are viewing this thread