Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

I just wanna say, all of y'all calling kazuya a simp better take a look at a mirror. Every week y'all be shitting on this manga but keep coming back for more :/

Supporter
Oh man you did so fucking good thing making her cry and falling on you, at least hug her don't just stand there like a fucking statue ( •_•)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Good crying scene, some mangas just have maybe 1 page of build up before wailing, sometimes just one or two panels, as much as I dislike this story, this chapter was very good. Don't fuck up.

am I wrong to think that Kazuya did not hug her because he signed an agreement in order to partake in the rental services. His rental time is not up yet so he has to follow the rules of the agreement.

I can only assume Kazuya:
1. Is shocked that she actually responded to him and broke
2. Got hit by the tremendous weight of her pain.

A hug would have been nice, but you need to let her erupt before calming her. Don't mess this up Kaz.

Dex-chan lover
In this episode of something happened and Kazuya losing the last bit of his testosterone

Double-page supporter
All of y'all want him to hug her so bad. Let her finish. She's breaking down and I doubt she really wants Kazuya to try anything right now. If anything, he's smart for respecting her space. Maybe when shee calms down some, she'll give some kind of indication that it's OK for him to get close like that.

Also, she's still technically on the clock, so... no touchies.

The anticipation for this chapter actually caused MangaDex to crash at Page 4. Unreal!

All of you that whined, bitched and complained this whole time can leave now. You're no longer relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread