Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

In the Spanish translation he was saying more impactful words to her. Instead of pretty he was calling her beautiful and precious. Kaz couldn't even capitalize on the moment. You're not looking for a grope or a kiss here. She misses her grandma yo.

Double-page supporter
Now please Author i beg you don't just let them go to their Daily routine like nothing happened please let this be real Progress.
Anyway good Chapter and thx for it.

Everyone complaining about him not hugging her. Bro what the fuck do think next chapter is for/gonna be-_-

Dex-chan lover
Personally when I cry into someone’s arms or chest, I want to be held. Hugs aren’t always supposed to be romantic. They can be supportive too and honestly, Kazuya fell flat here. He spent all this time saying he wanted to support her but when the moment came to actually support her, he stood there like a tree.

Dex-chan lover
WHY DOES HE STILL CALL HER MIZUHARA IN THE FUTURE NARRATION??

It’s amazing to see all the people who cry in the other comment sections about not having a SO, but then in this comment section act like they know everything and give shit to a character who has only had one “girlfriend” before-_-

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RENTAL GIRLFRIEND IS THE BEST MANGA OUT THERE BABY
SOME FUCKING ROMANTIC PROGRESSION
GO GETTEM KAZUYAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread