Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

ok, we all were waiting for this moment. MC ain't a total loser after this. My hopes are getting back a bit up for this serie.

FFNAKb.png

How he has grown.

Wow this chapter was really well made especially the faces, the dedication for Mizuhara's feelings were on point

Bois, lets all just sit and pray, for the thing we all know. Also my internet was being a b.. before this and it loaded super slow, LOL, the crying pages... were extra painful..

About him not hugging her: from a writing perspective it doesn’t make sense to be in this chapter. The whole point of the ending of this chapter was to show how Kayuza realizes how much pain Chizuru is in(plus a bunch other stuff I don’t feel like typing). Not to have Kayuza hug her.
Speculating from the part where Chizuru’s grandmother said to hold onto someone when you’re lonely. I think this might be foreshadowing where next chapter we might see Kayuza man up and hug Chizuru.

Dex-chan lover
was the grandma only there so kazuya could say that lmao

I misread sobs as boobs and can't stop laughing

there it goes 6 pages, well this chap is dope af, keep it goin pimp MC-kun

Dex-chan lover
There you go my boy, those panels of the dam slowly breaking was really good them feels.

@noname117 he can't hug her although he described her as his perfect girlfriend he still doesn't know how she feels about him right now his goal is to be a shoulder to cry on he doesn't want to abuse the situation to hold her

Users who are viewing this thread