Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoyed this chapter but at the very least wanted him to place his hand on her head or shoulder smh I knew I couldn’t expect a hug but at the very least

Sheesh

Dex-chan lover
Really liked this chapter, especially the emotional expressions. Top tier art

But Kazuya... MMMMMM I dont know if it's just cuz I hate him, but he could at least given her a head pat or something. It doesn't need to be a hug (I get it, its all about consent) But cmon dude. She needs some sort of affirmation.

Edit: Sigh... After re thinking it again. I think he did the right thing. When someone is emotional and lonely and they cling to you, when you cling back it might give them a signal for something sexual/quick emotional connection (not saying this situation would lead to that, but its something like the suspension bridge effect to an extent)
He allowed her to cry and take out her frustrations on him. Hopefully after she's made her peace, they can talk about their relationship.

I get that he didn't hug her cause he thinks he would be taking advantage of her vulnerable state.
But the thing is, embracing someone that approaches you crying is not about taking advantage out of the physical contact, its instead about welcoming the person who put themselves in vulnerable state. It doesn't matter if a man or a woman, a acquaintance or a stranger, a child or an adult, if someone approaches me crying, unless I had stronger reasons to reject that person, I know my instinct would be to embrace back . Been there, done that.
So, at least for me, abstaining from embracing back a romantic interest in a situation as such feels weird, like he is not accepting the vulnerability that she finally showed him after so long.

Group Leader
I..... I can't believe it. An actual progress in the main relationship. And kazuya finally found his balls and boy where they made of iron

Her glass mask finally broken. good job Kazuya. It doesn't matter if you didn't hug her, it's a part of your kindness as someone who doesn't in a real intimate relationship with Chizuru (but if she's mad about it later, that's your chance)

Dex-chan lover
there are many different people in the world(go figure), his reaction is pretty realistic he didn't embrace her because well he is awkward he doesn't know where to put his hand and most importantly he probably doesn't feel like their relationship is that close yet(blame this to the main girl, she always goes on and on about "you can find a girlfriend" and all that jazz not realizing her action actually pushing him away from her)

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
ngl got teary eyed in this one.. bottom panel page 22 i read it as "but her bo*bs? there was nothing small about them" .. gotta agree to that until i re-read that part .. damn ninja cutting onions

Users who are viewing this thread