Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 164 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 8)

After I saw the first season of Anime, I was a bit sceptical about this story, but still, something caught my interest, so I wanted to find out more and started reading this manga from start. The beginnings are really frustrating to read (same as in series), while it's very hard to like the main character, especially when you want to scream at the screen "why are you doing what are you doing!", but even then I wanted to see how the story evolves. And I'm really glad I kept reading.
Right now reaching this part I can definitely say, it's something more than just simple rom-com. Its something that touches your heart deeply and makes you tear up from sadness or joy. I am astonished how far this story evolves and what powerful an impact it leaves after. Yes, t's still frustrating to see how they still can't admit love to each other (one is stubborn and dismissive, and another is naive and blind :D ), but it's at the same time exciting to see slow development with a twist in the story. Wonderful writing.
One of the most impactful reads so far. Looking forward to seeing how it goes even further.

It would be very disappointing if the story after this wouldn't progress any further and would be back to where it was as nothing happened.

The way she cried was way too fucking real wtf. Reminded me when I cried in front of someone. You try to hold it in and act like you’re good but it just doesn’t wanna stay in

😂😂
I can't with this MC, dude. The CEO of comfort no doubt. "Let me bring you to tears and just watch you cry your heart out." Mans didn't even hug her back, just stood there and watched😂 bravo my guy, King of missing opportunities. I love this manga bro, always making me chuckle

damn this gave me chills ngl. i cant see anything else but them getting together in the future. :)))))

I never thought this trashy ass manga would ever make me feel something. damn. just damn....

the mizuhara panels were worth it, but man I just can't keep reading this. The MC is the fucking worst, selfish prick doesn't hug or comfort the girl he "adores" because his head is too far up on his own ass.

It's a shame, because I like the waifus, but I just can't go on. This is where I get off.

@kernell32

Compared to the wastern japanese people don't like to be hugged because if they hugged they normally considered a family member. Hugging chizuru would make kazuya taking advantage for her compared to the wastern where you would hug them

I like how people in the comments don't understand the difference between Asian and Western cultures. Fucking idiots thinking and seeing everything only through a westerner's perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread