Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

as expected theres not much progress but at least its going somewhere right? is it? Im not so sure anymore.

You an Idiot: Kazuya is an awful simp who won't accept the woman who is blackmailing him and has emotions.

Me an Intellectual: Kazuya's journey of self discovery parallels Chizuru's journey of self realisation. Both must learn to accept their emotions and their self worth, and while the journey is tough and slow, the comedy and emotional impact of their growth and the way it parallels the characters that surround them make it a worthwhile story to tell

Feels like author didn't very much know which path to take after the movie arc. And in the end choosed "trigger the audience" path.
But unfortunately it doesn't make me hate only the mc but the show plot as well.
I don't know if that's on purpose but reading it makes me more and more disgusted. I hope author will fix it with some good chapter next week.

Dex-chan lover
Can there be an arc to fix Kazuya's wishy washy attitude of ifs and what ifs? It's really rubbing me the wrong way as how it stayed the same throughout the whole manga so far. Nothing wrong with the plot and how the author utilizes the heroines to progress the story, just that it all keeps resetting once Kazuya's internal monologue showed up. No matter how many emotional support and realization Kazuya encountered, nothing ever changed in his way of thinking.

At the end of each arc it all ends up with this -> "Aaaaa I really do love Mizuhara... I can't tho cause Im just a client... Do I even have the right... I'm so worthless compared to her... Why am I surrounded by good people if I'm just a piece of trash... Self deprecation this, self deprecation that yadda yadda."

UUuuuuuuummmm i think the reason why kazuya hasnt change that much is because he still dont have that one step higher than being just a client.I think he must do something(not now but later on on my opinion)to remove their status quo to have some developement.(none of them had a confession or even a signal that"Your not just a client or someone close to me"}

I expected nothing to come from the last chapter, and I was right. Fish bro making the right calls.

Dex-chan lover
@T51 that's one of the biggest problems I have with this series. With everything Kazuya did for her and everything they went through together, they should at least be at a stage where they think of themselves as friends.

@ZeonII
so? most people get into college at around 16-18 depending on the country. and even if they are in their early 20th they do not automatically become smart and experienced. people are generally dumb till mid 20th - early 30. the only difference is some experience witch neither Kazuya nor Mizuhara have.
They are officially stated as 20-21. And that's not preteen as per your original comment.

It’s quite clear the author is portraying Kazuya as a simp. I just don’t understand why he is given moments where he is a huge puss and then somehow puts on his big boy pants and then lets his feelings flow right out of him and hes able to be normal, only for him to go back to being a puss when hes in his room just thinking about what hes done. Its quite painful that the story is this slow, im super invested into it but jeeeeez man. There normal overthinking and then theres Kazuya overthinking. Also Mizuhara is at blame here as well, she wont move the relationship any further, despite clearly having feelings for Kazuya, and holds herself to the terms and conditions of her job. Its kind of shame really since the plot revolves around a renting girlfriends, Mizuhara cant quit her job and find another cause it would basically destroy the plot imo.

Users who are viewing this thread