Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 1)

Ok, I love it. This overthinking and deliberating and stuff is actually quite comical and makes it that much better. I think he needs to make a move soon, or else he's going to end up in the friend zone.

WOOOOOOOOW the simp king actually hover-handed her last chapter what a legend. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 That's unbelievable!

I am guessing that there will be an accident, Kazuya gets siriously injured, and at that moment, Mizuhara will realize that se loves him and bla bla bla. That's how I feel the last arc will go.

Group Leader
@Bionic_Commando no shit.

This is why people were facepalming so hard when he decided to rent her instead of inviting her without any pretense like a proper human would do.

Why do you think I always comment it's a trash chapter 10/10? Shit never went anywhere so might as well.

@R3yos ah, yeah, the good ol' love epiphany by making the stubborn part realize what is (s)he about to lose for being such an obstinate/dense screw up and not putting his/er own feelings on the table before the ominous habbening.

Ngl, it might happen. Chizuru's stubborness has set new all time records in rom com industry. Kazuya has done enough, and she doesn't seem to understand yet.

@WhisCalifa69 yhea, I mean we have a similar scene some time ago when Mizuhara almost drowns and Kazuya saves her. Idk, it's like the simple easy way to end things, but the mangaka is certainly postponing the ending, it feels like the story could have ended some chapters ago.

phew i would really like for it to go back to normal so tnx a lot(i dont like complicated stuffs like this)

I love the slow buildup and realization Kazuya goes through. It really does feel like love, that bursting overwhelming feeling of adoration. I'm glad. I hope the author takes their time fleshing out these feelings, I love reading it so much. Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Author why must you keep reminding us that this Kzuya loves her? are we that stupid? Is this a recap chapter or something jeez.

I see that fish seems to know why people dislike Kazuya. So that means the author somehow KNOWS that people dislike Kazuya yet continues to make him dislikable for these people. (I dont dislike him as much but he could be done better at this point cause im getting a bit frustrated now)

Thank goodness we got best girl yaemori to break the ice that is Kazuya.

Users who are viewing this thread