Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

why did sumi, ruka and yaemori have to be put in a dogshit manga like this? im literally only reading this manga for them at this point.

You'll probably understand me why i wont even think about watching the anime of this, right? Nor care if thers 2 or more seasons to come...

So many people complaining about the manga itself yet they're still reading this lol as if you're paying for this. Chiil guys...

@Bestgirl_Ruka lol nope hahahahahahahahahaha.
Nuffin habbenz at the premier, it's quickly solved in 1 page, but Chizuru is in high spirits and Kazuya shares her happiness. Mami returns at the end of it, however.

This is starting to get excruciatingly annoying! Wrap it up already! I wanna finish this manga!

bruh im still a teenager and i've hardly seen anyone this pathetic. which era is the author from anyway

Am I the fucking idiot here? I have genuinely read all 166 chapters. I have a to watch list of 80. And here I am reading all these chapters. And I couldn't even tell you why. The fuck am I doing. Covid got me acting different

@WhisCalifa69

just read it.
Damn Mangaka really missed an opportunity for Harem Hijinks...
but i guess he's going for something deeper.

🧐
He's said he doesnt know who bestgirl will be...or have a certain ending in mind.
If he fks around and makes Mami Bestgirl it will be epic....like Berserk's ending and Jojo part 6.
Mangaka's have vaulted themselves into the history books by hitting their readers with gut punches like that.
I was devastated when the Band of the Hawk was murdered. 😟

Mami turning into the Bestgirl would be the biggest Heel-face-turn since Vegeta fighting for Earth.

Group Leader
@WheezingGatz This is worse than pathetic, this is what a mangaka with the skills and resources decided his main lead works best as - pathetic, socially inept, with zero growth! he is still acting the exact same way he was after he broke up with Mami (and let's not forget she just dropped out of the story, the mc didn't solve jack shit with her either) after 160+ chapters!

I enjoyed this character at first because I saw tons of potential for him to grow, but aside from making the movie a success, this asshole has done nothing and still keeps doubting everything he sees and hears regarding Mizuhara and insists on cockblocking himself!

This is not just pathetic, this is what the author sees as status quo that he must maintain at all costs!

@ReWeeb

That looks like Mami in your profile pic.
I cant blame Kaz for trying to clap her cheeks.
I also dont blame her for dumping him. He was giving off virgin vibes and just wanting to slay her.

It would be nice if i could look at the followed Manga of other members here.
I'm trying to find some new good shit.

@squashua15

Well at least Yaemori is off the market and found herself a Man.
...a weird man but it makes so much sense those two.

I honestly dont think Kaz and Chizuru are each other's type.
She is a potential Superstar and he is a future Convenience store owner.
🙁
Looking at it from a compatibility perspective Kaz is better off with Ruka or Sumi.
Both hardworking and would help the store in many ways.
Chizuru cant stop her Movie Star life to do that.
I felt so sorry for him during the
Movie Producer Arc...just running around like a Chump.

Kazuya has to let Chizuru go.

Double-page supporter
@Bestgirl_Ruka
My pfp is Watson from hololive EN. If you want some recommendations you could read these.

I Sold Off My Lifespan, For 10,000 Yen A Year.

Fechippuru

5Toubun

Mieruko-chan

Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita

ReLIFE

Pseudo Harem

Users who are viewing this thread