Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Girlfriend and Tears (Part 2)

Oh damn, a panel with Kazuya not blushing and having a normal expression instead the usual...ain't this a first(or something extremely rare)

Feels like we went a step forward and a big jump backwards. How has he dare got the balls to say that Mizuhara's crying was all an act. Sure she's a great actress but even Mami's not that kind of a bitch to pull something that deviant in front od others.

At last, the crust of her heart is starting to open due to his efforts, albeit slowly.

Rukafag seething with his many sockpuppets right on cue as usual 😂😂😂😂😂

Anyways, Chizuru looked so adorable in this page.
19-a33c1a5f30ee907fbfac67601c827022a723e1eeb938a3b3b7f0e70ad7767168.png

Aggregator gang
"The author doesn't let the protagonist mature, it's too irritating"

lol, this is exactly why I dropped this almost a year ago. Never picking this series back up

This chapter is huge. She's confessed it to herself. Now to get these two awkward fucks to say it to each other... we gonna need another 300 chapters...

@PocketSand2020
everyone else
I like the manga, but also like the comments about how shit the mc is and what have you. I feel like there are at least a dozen manga that I wouldn't read if people stopped getting upset in the comment sections. To me, it feels like some works/authors even attempt to beg for attention, fiery comments, and malcontents. ☠☠☠

Dex-chan lover
“iF YoU DOnT LiKe iT DoNt ReaD iT“

Just because we don’t like it doesn’t mean we don’t want to see how it resolves. This manga has us hooked for better or for worse and for that reason, we want to see it through. That doesn’t mean we like it. It just means we’re already too invested to just drop it.

That said, it’s super annoying that we get a moment where the MC can speak his mind and say what he thinks really well and then the next moment, he’s back to fumbling his words and acting like an idiot. This is exactly the reason why people say there’s no progress even if there is a little bit of progress. The MC always reverts back to bumbling like an idiot or staring at the girls like a perv. Also WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON WITH MAMI.

Users who are viewing this thread