Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Girlfriend and Fighting Like Kids

Dex-chan lover
Kibe has a good head on his shoulders. Despite the ribbing, seems like he’s a real stand-up guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Kibe should've teared his sorry ass apart stupid prick
Also I hope someone bitch slaps mami into oblivion

Dex-chan lover
so glad Kibe called both the retard MC and the bitch ex

that was the best part so far in the series loved every bit of it

Power Uploader
“Oh you dummy, you didn't understand my hints at all when I keep reminding you that I am just doing my job and to not read anything into it.“

For once, we actually have a perspective character who's not unrealistically dense but, realistically, wonders where there is more to it, but then makes the conclusion given all the evidence, that it was just a professional putting up an act.

Fed-Kun's army
Has there been a romcom series where people actually liked the protag???

Dex-chan lover
Kibe, you are a god for calling out everybody's bullshit. Please, do not ruin yourself next chapter

Banned
Good man, Kazuya. Your defense was ineffective, but punching that vile scum Kibe back is the first step towards redemption. Now get back there and keep punching. Every moment Kibe lives is an injustice.

@Mah_Buddy_Keith , @ZiQ , @PaperboxD1 , @Beastkun , @somaanggoro , @Dragonbolt03 ...
Are you all seriously siding with that irredeemable anti-glasses villain? Aren't any of you the least bit ashamed of yourselves?

Banned
@Dragonbolt03 : What part of him straight up insulting best-girl about her glasses to her face, referring to her as a zombie when she looks her best while drooling over her in ugly-mode, and then later punching the protagonist for finally doing the right thing could possibly be deemed "a blessing"? He is pathetic, disgusting, arrogant and obviously a blight upon the entire narrative. Every single action he takes is atrocious, shameful and abominable... He is quite probably the most disgusting, unlikeable, despicable character I've ever read in any manga ever...
... Honestly I'd be sure you were trolling for even suggesitng otherwise if there weren't so many of you similarly voicing the same batshit insane opinions about this guy.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto honestly, you bring up a good point about insulting the heroine while she was in her street clothes, but it wasn't to her face. Pretty douchey thing, but that can just be excused as the normal writing for guys. While the protagonist did do what was actually "right", he was doing it like a jackass and because he was being led on by his Ex. He didn't want his childhood friend to miss out on a girl who was obviously amazing, and wanted him to pursue that relationship instead of throwing it away for a trashy Ex. He admittedly isn't perfect, but he's a good friend and knocked some sense into the protagonist and called out Mani for being a trashy hot. He's a good character

Banned
@Dragonbolt03 : It WAS to her face. He straight up harassed her right eye to eye about her glasses. NOT acceptable. NOT EVER acceptable. He already deserved to be punched for the zombie thing, but that thing was crossing so many lines.
And even if the protagonist's delivery of the breakup comment was awkward, it was still the responsible, appropriate thing to do. Not only did he obviously not deserve to be punched for that, he was punched by the guy who most needed to BE punched... thus just escalating his crimes. And again when he starts with that "how dare you fight back" crap as if he wasn't the one 100% in the wrong and entirely needing the fighting back.
Everything he did was escalate his own wrongdoing. Every. Single. Thing.
He isn't a good character nor a good friend. He is a heretic and an arsehole.

Banned
@Mesterd : Comments may be timeless, but I'm not. It isn't like being bothered by something is a permanent affliction. I'd all but forgotten this even existed until I got brought here by the notification.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, Chizuru is right. That's one step in the right direction for him. Kibe doesn't know shit, so he can't understand his situation.

Users who are viewing this thread