Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 167 - The Girlfriend and the Premiere

God bless Mami-Chan. She will probably be the catalyst required for the wishy washy couple to confront their feelings.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering when she was going to come back into the story. Basically BAD NEWS

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it neither ruka or sumi have met each other face to face, it ll be interesting to see kazuya's and sumi's reaction

Dex-chan lover
MIZUHARA'S SOLUTION: ACT THE PAIN AWAY

"I think that would be just fine"

Ahhh yes.......the return of the mami. Enough of the crybaby bullshit time to spice the fuck Outta this story!!

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, the only regular character besides sumi worth of read this manga for. Wtf? So she became friends with mc grandma in tw... Wtf is she planning? It's sad how mc was serious and then remembered the crying stuff and went back to chapter 1 for a few pages... I don't understand why would you make his character so unable to be liked so much by the readers...

Dex-chan lover
for a sec thought it was rumi or whatever her name is, didn’t expect this chick

Chizuru's smile is the most precious thing in life, ngl. Good to see her being at ease and in high spirits.

I'm expectant about what does Mami have in mind... be careful, Kazuya!!

Excitement is over 8000. Can't wait for the next chapters. Thanks for the effort in translating this.

Btw, haters gonna hate, and tsunderes gonna tsun, but either way, they won't stop reading it.

I suppose Mami's motivated by pure spite at this point, because no other motivation makes sense. Though I wonder if she has a rational goal in mind (like manipulating him back into a relationship) or is operating on pure irrational emotions and just wants to hurt him.

The most unbelievable thing about Mami so far is that she did not already have another guy when she broke up with MC. I haven't seen many women/girls break up unless the have another guy in waiting. Even from terrible relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread