Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

Dex-chan lover
Lol...imma pretty sure miyajima read kaguya sama,the way he just shifted things of,its literally like kaguya sama

I haven't seen a "crispy" person yet in my life but the way they colored his friend imma say damn he real crisp

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya: "I wish I had a girlfriend 😥"
Me: "You already have one, you ungrateful simp 🤬"
Author: "Progress? Never heard of it 😷"

Dex-chan lover
The Moment i saw Mami i feared that this would happen... Well back to square one i guess. Maybe i should actually take a break from this Manga and come back in 6 Months or so when i can read bout progress and not just dream about it.

Fed-Kun's army
Can they kill ruka already? She is the worst girl of this manga. For gods sake... This stuff about school again makes it like kazuya is still on ep1 and stuff drama, I mean -1717171 progress again.

Group Leader
Guys... i have an idea... lets put the "END" tag in the couple last chapter and THIS ONE put it in ANOTHER manga with other name... like
"Kanojo Reset"... so in that way we can have a FINISH to this shit and those who actually like this manga can continue reading it.... anyone on this boat?

PD: The stupid person that comes to say "If you dont like it dont read it" please stay away because 168 chapters from the begining is like what? 3 years?... so much time to just drop it, so go fuck yourself.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally The Room of romcoms.

Self-insert MC. Meaningless character interactions. Female characters who are either a stereotype and/or genuinely retarded. A supporting cast of forgettable meaningless people who are thrown in for seemingly no reason and a lack of direction towards a conclusion that seems like its fallen off the rails.

All we're missing is a Mark character to round it up and Kazuya to be an Eastern European wackjob with a "job at the bank" and we have The Room.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

Ruka hasn't seriously appeared in months(like since the birthday date). Hopefully her upcoming arc won't last more than 3 chapters.
Typical Reiji, can't go on too long without doing filler. Guess he got exhausted of doing almost non-stop plot for the last like 5-6 months.
Would have preferred it if he used Sumi or even Mini(somehow) instead of fucking Ruka but oh well.

okay man the fuck up and just say, fuck you you little underaged bitch. I'm not going to jail and I'm not going to date you, so piss off already.

at least that's what a sane person would do right? NOT date a 16 year old while they're in their 20's? right? Pedophiles aren't good RIGHT??

Users who are viewing this thread