Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

Supporter
What a fuckkkk just practice your first break up already, where you are the one breaking up with another party - your PRETENDED girlfriend.... -______-
This is what I knew will come but was praying for it to be as far as possible...
@Glenng its not about age dude.... (and she is 17) but about the principle and situation... Who in their right mind would date someone when they have someone else they like- is the right question

Dex-chan lover
@glenng Japanese legal age is 16 though. So technically Kazuya wouldn't be doing anything illegal in the first place. This isnt America.

Supporter
@kinokari I hope he will use this opportunity when he already dragged her back to the story to make things clear... Either make Kazuya date Ruka and let 50% of readers rage quit and 25% of them just once a week slide through pages looking for "dramatic bubbles" where text break up lies... or make him break up with her finally and do the serious pard of Kazuya's progress...

Double-page supporter
Well ruka will always be best girl to me even if I know she's gonna lose since it was known since the beginning that mizuhara would win so let me guess what's gonna happen next he'll go on the hot springs trip and somehow mizuhara will find out about it and we'll finally see jealousy from her maybe?

I hope with the re-introduction of the ex girlfriend. It will bring about the end of this girlfriend(remember she did blackmailed him into going with her). I think he has forgotten they are only meant to be boyfriend/girlfriend for a certain amount of time. Isn't that time nearly up?

I still dont understand how you can be forced into a relatioship and accept it

Double-page supporter
So many crybabies in the comments all because it looks like ruka will be in a few chapters you all crack me up 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@rainpizza too much salt in the comments almost make me miss this comment hahaha
author: remember how I have make the MC grow in the last months... psyche!!

Dex-chan lover
Gawd why can't she just get lost already...

Why do people even like ruka anyways.. She's a crybaby who crystal every time something doesn't go her way, blackmailed MC into a relationship despite knowing full well he like the other girl, and is a habitual liar about a made up heart disease that HAS NOT ONCE BEEN BROUGHT UP AGAIN all to guilt trip the MC. That's who that girl is. Just like the MC, she also has had zero character development since that time. Nothing. She still cries about everything in order to guilt trip people into going along with what she wants.

Classic Kazuya. 1 step forward, 2 steps back, right into a weak piece of flooring that collapses 10 miles down, right into the pits of hell.

I think Chizuru should try to give Kazuya something back by doing something like a trio or "date" and then kiss him in the end.
I just cant stand the fact that she doesnt has guility feelings for what Kazuya had done for her

Users who are viewing this thread