Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

Will the MC ever stop sucking?
Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Dex-chan lover
Not now Ruka. We were just about to get things rolling until you showed up

Aggregator gang
dude i love and hate this manga
why does it get good for like 2 chapters
and then hes back to jerking off
why
also please he just doesnt cleanly reject ruka why

BRUH I came back to this thinking it was finally reaching the end only to get fucked once again by the author now that we're back to square fucking one. To top it off this bitch Ruka still can't take a hint and Kazuya is too much of a cuck to tell her to fuck off. At this point Mami is a better character than her because she actually forces Kazuya to act which progresses the nonexistent plot. Everytime this fucking manga acts like it's going somewhere the author just sets things back to zero, like jesus christ you can only stall shit for so long before it becomes a slogfest to read every week. At this point, I want Chiz to leave Kazuya and for him to die in a car accident, at least it would be a more entertaining read than whatever the fuck this shit is. Well, I'll be back in 3 months. Hopefully shit has progressed by then (not hopeful).

@Steelz

Good choice.

Most of these weebs here want this flawless Goddess that will charge them for her mere presence.
Fuck that.
I feel like Chizuru is the Worstgirl.
She is Too complicated.
At least Mami kissed him twice.

@snarlez
then just drop the manga already. No one is forcing you to read it.
😑
Drop it and wait for the Anime.

Its one of the most popular Manga/Anime with serious crossover power...Reiji isnt going to just END IT because you arent satisfied.
If you dont believe me, just check out all the reaction videos...and alot from people that dont even watch anime or read manga.

@Fulano01 the Ruka claims herself as his gf, but he doesn't consider her as one. Why'd ya want him to force himself into a relationship that he clearly doesn't want to be into?

Dex-chan lover
LOL 168 chapters and the author has reset the plot to square one

everyone has returned to their original starting positions

Double-page supporter
hot spring arc with ruka? miss me with that bullshit
image0.png

reminder that its not too late to drop this shitshow and save an hour of so from your life.

@Bestgirl_Ruka

I'm not gonna drop it because despite its faults I'm still interested in the (eventual) relationship between Kazuya and Chizuru. I never denied the popularity of the series, it's just that we're on CHAPTER 168 and it still feels like there has been little to no progression between the two. I'm also tired of Ruka constantly pushing Kazuya to do shit despite him clearly not being interested in her at all. You'd think she'd take a hint by now since it's been a 100+ chapters and he hasn't reciprocated a single ounce of affection back to her. My main problem just stands with the author since it's been the same cycle over and over again, have some small plot progression between Kaz and Chiz then revert it back to zero with some Ruka bullshit. We know the manga is gonna end with the two of them together but come on, it's about to be 200 chapters and I STILL don't see a situation where they'll be together. You can't deny that this shit hasn't gotten at least a little bit tiring by this point. So yeah, i'm not gonna drop it but i will take a couple months off from reading it. Thanks for your input though.

Aggregator gang
Dude, you're better off with Ruka at this point. If anything it'll make Mizuahara jealous and maybe then she'll stop messing around.

Fucking author baited us with Mami last chapter only to give us this trash.

Users who are viewing this thread