Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

The anime was the worst thing that could happen to the story.
Now the manga it's just a Cow that it's gonna get milked forever.

Group Leader
oh no ... just set stuff with Mizuhara and end it well...
or badly but don't make it the way to the axe (?)

Oh, we're back here. Damn.
Jack off scene from the start doesn't seem like a good sign

Dex-chan lover
so . . . i guess we are done with the plot advancement uh? Back to nothing happens, the series.

Dex-chan lover
this fucking guy is all "wah wah I wish I had GF" and then his actual real GF shows up and he is all "no not that one" like an absolute tool. fuck this dude man.

Dex-chan lover
"I wish I had a girlfriend" Says the Stupid fucking dense-as-shit MC with an actual girlfriend, a girl he is too much of a bitch to confess to, and a girl who follows him around and calls him "Master"...

....Fucccccckkkkkkkkkk why do I even read this. It makes me hate the entire fucking human species. Well played, asshole author-san, you got me hooked early, now I'm invested. Now end this shit. Please! I usually go back and buy long-running memorable Manga, or the LNs, but nope, not this one.

This entire series is an exercise in insanity. We keep expecting "progress" but it doubles back just as quickly. It's fucking terrible.

What a waste of chapter, even with the regular no advance is not that bad, but this just turned in a different and unknown direction.

Dex-chan lover
heh.. deadbeat..

lkn5cb0mikv51.png

Users who are viewing this thread