Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

Sigh.... at this pace.... I guess mc and chizuru will be together after 3 decades.... see u guys in chapter 1680

Fed-Kun's army
look at the fanboys defending the manga. there's no denying that this manga has been getting shittier by the chapter and it's being dragged out so much. there is the occasional "good" chapter but that's all.

yisus... here we go again, this manga is pointless, whenever we get closer to an actual development the mangaka adds an infinite number of filler pointless chapters.. I wonder how the anime is going to do on its second season, when people realice 90% of the S2 is basically filler.

Dex-chan lover
"I wish I had a girlfriend"

You have Ruka you ass.
But she's not the one I want huhu simp simp Mizuhara simp

Guess I'm skipping the next 14 weeks of this Ruka garbage. Then 13 more weeks of Mami trash. Fuckin' Reiji man... Wasting our fuckin' time.

I'm fine with a couple of Ruka chapters. We NEED more Sumi panels, but Mami chan is straight garbage. Once she comes back the whole thing will be ruineddddddddd😞

Aggregator gang
Yall think its filler and not progress since it has little to do with chizuru. Guess what? This IS the progress. WE'RE ON THE MAIN ROUTE BABY xD

@SoloTYK

maybe you are forgetting the last time Mami spoke to Kaz.
In the classroom alone. I sensed no evil vibes.

She seemed pretty genuine and concerned.
Mami will push this story into its final chapters.

Dex-chan lover
feels good speedreading this shitshow. till next week.
author's just milking at this point. compared to this and megumi in terms of progression (which both don't have) i'll prefer the latter. atleast megumi's fucking hot

Miyajima reiji, don't die before you finish this series.
Yes, I'm looking at you too, Conan & one piece author.

Users who are viewing this thread