Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 168 - The Boyfriend and Ordinary Life

@Sekijou23 Fucking thank you! Holy shit no matter what you say to Ruka fans they just won't get who she really is. I always knew something was off about her from the start and you finally cleared up the fog for me. I always knew she manipulated Kazuya but could never grasp how she did it. Again, thanks bro.

Not much of a ruka fan here but i dont hate her though. If I remember correctly, she has an illness of slow heartbeat right? and was afraid and tried to be a "rental girlfriend" to find someone who can make her heart beat faster. Thats what I understood from that, I might be wrong. But we can also say that she's manipulating or the one annoying kazuya. She might not be in love, BUT the girl just wants to fall in love and wants it with kazuya. Yes she's still young and might not be mature about their situation and who can blame her for that? If anything, kazuya should have the spine to reject her if hes In love with chizuru and not drag this any further.

I hope this manga ends terribly for the MC to serve as a warning to the dangers of infatuation.

: a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something : strong and unreasoning attachment

mizuhara should officially abandon mc-kun after he gets her a career in action. then she fucks around with other hot actors etc. mc-kun loses ruka sumi and mami. That's the realistic outcome.

Mmm, Ruka hot springs fanservice. Can't wait.

Inb4 "gRoSs ShE's iN HiGh ScHoOL" - fuck you, I don't give a shit. We've all been lewding high school anime girls at one point or another. DO YOUR WORST.

dropping this author is just dragging the story I fear it will turn into bad. I'll return back when its close to the ending of the manga.

and here we fall back in "no progress but whatever", we were going well just a bit before... :,)

@mubuhunu the mc has pretty much had mizuhara in tsundere love mode since he saved her ass off the ferry. i think at that point he started living rent free in her head (no pun intended lol).

@RearMisser exactly! I don't know why people keeps acting like ruka is a victim.

The only thing Ruka is a "victim" of is her complete inability to consider what Kazuya himself wants. She's always been the aggressor, constantly pushing Kazuya to do things he doesn't want to do and trying to spite Chizuru whenever she can. We already know Ruka is more than willing to play dirty, she's a "win at all costs" kind of person when it comes to Kazuya. It's going to get ugly. Kazuya's and Chizuru's progression into something official was never going to be quick and quiet, it's gonna be loud and nasty. Whatever it is that makes her realize that she was toast from day one is going to have to be as subtle as a tactical nuke and as soft as concrete. She'll never admit defeat with anything less than that. Hell I 100% believe it would be within her character to expose Kazuya and Chizuru's rental/client relationship in the most damaging way possible to try and humiliate and drive them apart as her last desperate gamble to "win" Kazuya.

@Glenng i wish he did, but it would be the death of chizuru because if Kauzya told her to piss off, Chizuru's social life would be over.

Users who are viewing this thread