Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

I think this is the best chapter in the entire manga. Mizuhara stopping being a tsundere at all with him and because of that he had courage to at least ask her out for lunch. Perfection.
Character development, here we go!

DAMN IT'S PROGRESSING. I love how Chizuru just asked about Ruka assuring herself that it's fine for her to feel this way and knowing what her place is in Kazuya's heart. She's 100% aware of her feelings for him. And our boi Kaz here being a Chad, telling what Chizuru needs to hear and even asking her out for lunch. He doesn't want to lose the good momentum.

I just freaking hope Mami or some other shit will happen.(tho I'm sure it will)

Dear god, we've been baited and switched SOOOOO many times, what would become of us as a fan base if this story actually began to progress again.... I know many of us would end up with eye ball cramps because we've become so sedentary in our reading because of this story.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm fucking calling it. When they're having lunch or about to go to a place, a wild Mami will appear and the drama shall begin!

Its impressive how he doesnt know his relationship with the bitch, ruka, limits his remationship with mizuhara

Aggregator gang
These two idiots like each other but neither of them have the courage to be honest.

Where is my Sumi solo manga lol

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Pg 8 is mood ngl.

At least he asked her for lunch. Hopefully not a rental date again.

Here's how the story is gone go in my opinion: She will reject him, then she will get into "I don't like him, then why am I sad about my decision" mood Then Kazuya will start spending more time with Ruka and Chizuru will see them multiple times and feel a "pain in her heart" whenever she sees them, and realizes that she likes kazuya. Of course, that's the case if the author wants to extend the story.

It's dumb, but that's how I genuinely see the story going.

why the author really love making people admiring his female character lmao
it literally the same every chapter

Group Leader
Y'all nibbas saying "woah he grew some balls" are ridiculous and sad.

This man has done this before and you guys just giving him a huge pass. Guy made a kickstarter for a movie and that was the ballsiest move you can ever do and you call this grow some balls? Man's balls deflate so much I'm sure it's now the size of pruned pickle by now.

Yeah, I'm dissing y'all for settling in the sub-par. The only saving grace is I only occassionally see you once a week.

Peace.

Double-page supporter
Well at least with this finally it will focus on them two only cause at this point i feel bad for best girl ruka just let that end already.

Honestly I feel like this story could have been over 20 chapters ago. It’s getting dragged to the point of boredom. Hopefully it’s starting to wrap up now.

Users who are viewing this thread