Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 author simping his character more than the mc, or author uses too much that shoujo trope that it got irritating

Dex-chan lover
until when do the author keep dragging this?
do the MC forgot his balls when he's born? or he left it in his house?

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOD
FINALLY
HE DID IT
HE GREW A PAIR (TEMPORARILY)

I'll give this five more chapters until I drop it. Progress is way too slow. After everything that's happened, he should have confessed a long time ago.

Double-page supporter
I only read this series for the sex scenes and I have to say I’m very disappointed.

The MC keeps saying strong this or that but all I see is a painful facade really.

Fed-Kun's army
MmMmMMmMmM I don't feel good, I mean, somehow I think we finally witnessed progress in this story, I mean, mc didn't chicken out in the end, and it's trying it, finally... The thing I didn't get was the point of chizuru, she thought about what if he likes her, then confirmed again that he doesn't like Ruka at all and still she drowned the matter... What was the point besides talk about that day in some sissy way.

Aggregator gang
Dedicated panel of random mob saying how cute the heroine is? Check
Dedicated panel showing off heroine's womanly figures? Check
Dedicated panel of kazuya reminding readers that this is a date for 100th time? Check

Yep this is just another kanokari chapter alright, reiji been doing this shit for 100 chapters and everyone giving it a pass lol.

Get mami back to spice up the manga again please.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't this happen like 54164165135416516516165161 times already in the story?

171 chapters in i am sorry author i can't be excited about him asking her out for lunch as a cliffhanger

They're going to go to lunch and run into the Grandma, Mami and Kazuya's friend. It's finally gonna to get real!

Users who are viewing this thread