Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Fed-Kun's army
lol, this dudes do be saying they're dropping this manga ever since chap 50, but always coming back to say the same shit every chapter.

If it weren't for the fact that I've come this far to drop it, I wouldnt even be here lmao. Now that I'm 170 chaps in i felt like I have to hang in there til this shit ends

If after this few chapters, they don't go out, I'll finally drop this sh*t!!
JK I'll keep saying those line again until they go out or this manga ends

Kanokari recipe of success:

-Nameless NPC's ogling and commenting at the rental girlfriends.
-Overreacting at the slightest smile or kind gesture from any female.
-MC second guessing whether the females like him or not.
-Pointless drama that normal people would never get caught up in.
-Cliffhanger for the next "date".

Repeat x 170 Chapters and you got a best seller!

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to get it. If you simp for someone, you’d probably not get anywhere but if you do... it’d be drip feed progress and take time to distinguish real vs fake. Drip feed similar to millions of japanese boys that pay for magazines with rent a girlfriend for drip feed progress of chizuru x kazuya... that’s why there’s so many chapters of this... that’s why each chapter is very narratively trimmed

@Lampsy Yeah, same here. My distaste for this manga is the reason I couldn't finish the anime. Weird part is, that I loved it in the beginning but because I know how it is now, I can't stomach watching the anime.

This is big progress guys. He is just as nervous around her whether in girlfriend mode or Ichinose mode. She asked about Ruka, to see if she could get that useless piece of garbage character out of the way, and told him she's gotten a little soft, showing affection. If she's about to meet with Umi or go on a rental date right now Kaz is going to be rattled though.

Supporter
Hey, has any body complete crossword puzzle yet?
I'm a bit curious with the solution (◍•ᴗ•◍)

MC is unsufferable. There is absolutly no growth in him. It is a pain everytime.
I want to drop this title. Yet, i have invested so much time in it already....arg!!! It pisses me off!!!

Some people here hate this manga because of the spineless mc which he is and yet they still read it. Maybe because somehow we relate to him and we want things to go with him its just.. yeah he's spineless but not now hehe

God damn those japanese and their tendency to SCREAM out of nowhere.
Kinda ruins the mood for me personally :/
Also the author really dangerously balances on the endgame edge xd
Still sumis story better! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread