Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?)

Four pages in, some random background character has to comment on how beautiful she is.

It's already established she's attractive. The MC does it at every opportunity. We don't need more characters doing that. Its basically padding the panels.

Double-page supporter
ok boys, it took 171 chapters but we got some character development. simp kun finally asked out mizuhara. If she says yes, he will be promoted to a regular human being.

OH BOY THAT CHICK IS HOT, WHY IS SHE WITH THAT LOSER? *BZZT*

ow hOW, sHE Is SUCH A pErFecT giRlfRieNd (WheN I paY) I WiSh sHE wOuld (LET Me pAY MorE) BE mY REaL gIRLfrIEND.

*blush*

i always come back after 30 chapters to take a look and there's never progress,the mc continues acting like middleschool student and the romance still the same since chapter 1 lul

@linoasterix I love your approach towards this manga! Others are always complaining about any and/or everything about the pacing. It may just be me giving this series the benefit of the doubt since I read something similar that I really liked, or I'm just blind.

@S0viet_Noob

I started reading this manga after seeing the anime on crunchyroll, at which point the manga was already in chapter 164.
even if the others noticed, many of the chapters on the creation of the film and the trip to Madarao are all chapters that (reading them one by one) don't shit. they look at each other, they hardly speak to each other and nothing happens.
but then read all the chapters in sequence without having to wait 7 days, then strangely everything works perfectly.

I'm not saying this manga is exceptional, it has several things that could work better and is rarely innovative.
however, if it has come to this point (and therefore at least a little liked it) it is absurd to complain about something that has always been like this from the beginning.

reasoning in that way, even the vast majority of romantic films are made up of tens and tens of minutes where nothing happens.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, he took a step forward and invited his hooker out for lunch. After finishing the chapter I've started reading it skipping Simpsusha's inner monologues, it's a lot less cringy. But his fucking expressions make it trash anyway. It's like he's drawn in order to piss the reader off.

Users who are viewing this thread