Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
OMFG, IF THIS GUY SAYS NO, THERE IS GOING TO BE RIOTS AND EVERYTHING IS GOING TO EXPLODE IN THE PLANET... IS THIS BAIT???? OR HE SAYS YES AND SHE FEEL SLEEP... please, no, no more pain from this manga... let it end soon... 173 ch and finally something is going to happen...

this is literally homage to chapter FOURTY NINE. THAT WAS PART 1 OF THE CONFESSION TITLE. please PLEASE respect that chapter as well as the last episode of whats been adapted

If he say no, or go off tangent i'm fking done with this manga. He is not a fking high school student, so wishy washy attitude at time like this is unnecessary, its time to wrap thing up

The cliffhanger should have been "YES", agh... I'm expecting a huge let down in the next episode. He would either cuck himself again like Season 1 finale in the anime, or someone else might step in like Mami, Ruka or his best friend. No matter who, that character will earn the hate of everyone.

Gosh, I wish I'm wrong ffs.

Real talk, the setting is leading Kazuya to take a cliché MC decision and step back because she's doing this kind of question while she's drunk. Or... he'll give some kind of weird answer like she did to her partner of the theater, like "I can't say I don't have feelings for you" or something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
if he says no, this is how it'll go
url

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for the comment section next week to blow up if he replied with something unclear or common cliche interrupting the talk lmao.

"Huh?" He reacts like that to virtually everything she says. What lazy writing.

Dex-chan lover
7 million copies in circulation. As that sinks in, a lot of the commenters will drown in their own tears and the blood gushing from their eyes.

It's gonna be:
1. He'll say no
2. Ruka's gonna somehow ruin it
3. Mami (?)
4. A phone call at the perfect time
5. The waiter brings out the dessert
6. He'll say yes (IMPOSSIBLE)

Group Leader
If he just flat-out says yes I'm going to start building a bomb shelter for the end of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread