Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 2)

he'll dodge the question, awkward moment #9058468, some drama, then back here at the confession. rinse, repeat. not that i'm not complaining about the romance formula anyway 😂

Hmmm....the number of comments are surely showing the excitement. Either he will dodge the question or he confesses but the drunk Mizuhara surely gonna forget whatever happened, and it will take more 100 chapters for her to remember whatever happened in this lunch. Either way we'll be seeing each other in comment section for more 100 chapters and of course the with the flood of drama.

Imagine after going through all what he's gone through he'll just dodge the question.

I really hope this ends with Mizuhara just GTFO of here and finding someone better and with the current girlfriend who I don't even remember the name of even though I like her more than Mizuhara peacing out because the simp chose Mizuhara over her.

This is it. This is the moment. I feel like some random plot twist is coming though. Mami or some other nonsense is about to come in like a wrecking ball.

Cmon don't be a pussy will ya, if a girl ask you straight it's a mens duty to put it straight too..

Users who are viewing this thread