Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

i feel betrayed, i feel scammed, i feel sadness

(and its not even kazuyas fault like my man tryed twice and got FUCKING COCK BLOCKED BOTH TIMES TRYIED TO CONFESS 2 TIMES IN 1 CHAPTER AND GOT FUCKING COCK BLOCKED TWICE NOT ONCE TWICE)(no hate just sad)

the one time he has enough courage to do anything a side character pulls up and ruins it ffs

this is absolute bullshit, drop this shit and just dont ever come back to it
if this, what happened in this chpater isnt the author/mangaka milking the series i dont know what is milking anymore
drop it, definitly not interesting, go find your self another romance/drama manga that is worth your time and patince

Fed-Kun's army
you know
I was really hoping this chapter was gonna prove all the people from last chapter's comments wrong
and it almost did.
TWICE.

well, here's to hoping it doesn't drag on for an unnecessary amount of time

This would've been a perfect time to end it as well, but hey, at least I still have hope that it will end by chapter 200-ish

Edit: I still love this manga, I'm not hating on it at all btw

Aw come on people. He confessed. Mizuhara saw where it was going and fled the scene before he could finish. This is good progress.

Group Leader
No matter how much u guys cry the right move is for Chizuru to confess so Chizuru hearing everything (yes she heard everything) is very good. Kibe only interrupted the last part but Chizuru knows, and then look at the last 3 pages. This is still big so cry all you want but this is a W. The manga ain't just gonna speed up out of nowhere and end in 5 ch. lol

Dex-chan lover
this is like drip feeding meth to a meth addict every week bruh, holy fuck

"This manga is ass" "Drop this shit" Why have any of you continued to read until this point then? I guarantee you come back next week.

I'm done. this guy doesn't deserve her. What an ass. So if she did like you you let her stew in thinking you dont have feelings? Poor girl was probably bawling in the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread