Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

This is seriously just chapters 49 and 50 again. The English title of chapter 49 was "The Girlfriend and the Confession," which is probably why this is labeled as Part 3 instead of Part 2. In chapter 50, she goes into her apartment and sits down and says "stupid" with a concerned look. In chapter 174, she goes into her apartment and lies down and says "I'm so stupid" with a concerned look.

I know romance manga goes slowly, but this is more than 120 chapters with no appreciable progress between the main characters. They're no closer than they were in August 2018.

and here I am expecting some shit gonna happen. good job author pull this shit

I'M SO FUCKING MAD, FEELS LIKE I'M GONNA PUNCH SOMEONE THAT I MET TODAY

It doesn’t matter. She heard all of what he said, even not the full sentence but only really really idiot don’t understand what the whole sentence is. Mc also has the ball to say it. Everything in manga or real life not have to be 100%.

This is actually a progress but not sure how long before the story will progress again.

And anyone who drop it, please actually drop it and don’t come back. I’m not sure why people who hate this manga so much and said about dropping this manga keep reading and coming back.

Btw, I bought all official licensed copies of this manga. It is not perfect but I enjoy it at some degree.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean.... he tried lol. It's not like he pussied out, just the author wanted to build up the confession even more than it already is.

Dex-chan lover
Guys
She heard Kazuya this time.

The issue here is Kazuya isn't sure if Shizuru did hear his love confession.

Dex-chan lover
Now the author is just jerking readers around for the lols

Next time he plans a confession and goes to fucking deserted island to not get interrupted, they gonna get hit by a meteor and reincarnated where they have to wait until they are both in their 20s again to confess...

Users who are viewing this thread