Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

ill take the 599th place, mine as well with all the disappointment with this chapter

and no, I am not gonna back anymore... before 172 I piled up 14 Chapters, so it is easy for me just to abandon this garbage.

WOW! Such a high number of comments just filled with disappointment.
Well she did hear what he said. Hope they get over with this shit in the next couple of chapters. Just too much time passed waiting week after week for a confession from Kazuya or Mizuhara, and now it's becoming a drag. Even Mizuhara's grandma is dead, there's no reason to stretch this anymore.

I finally caught up and I gotta say, I feel really bad for the people that started this series early on. The frustration is real annoying.

Oh fuck off already, twice in a single chapters that's like 5 pages long wtf dude

I am kinda curious to know what's gonna happen in the next chapter, I DO NOT ONE ANYONE TO INTERRUPT THIS, FINISH THIS SUFFEREING IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, I REALLY WANNA SEE THEM TOGETHER-

as a fan of the manga from the get go (I know, I'm trash and probably hated by 80% of readers here), it feels like all my GME stock finally come to fruition and I can hold the line until it's time to pullout. Sure the author probably milk the moment a lot but we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, bois.

@Ragegamer334 Miyajima said in the latest interview past sunday
Chizuru wants to get closer and fall deeply in love with Kazuya, but their only way of interaction will be via LINE bc, after what Kazuya said this chapter, Chizuru can't come to look at him to the face.
Besides, Mami will drop the bomb soon, but there's not gonna be a dedicated arc for her. Author said he'll put Mami scattered between chapters, but the reckoning is 90% confirmed, although it would have a minimal impact on the couple. Also, he confirmed she's not well in her head and is only getting worse from now on. The translation is here
https://www.reddit.com/r/KanojoOkarishimasu/comments/lff12x/reiji_recent_interview_about_kanokari/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Users who are viewing this thread