Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

@Scepster There’s a spin off manga all about her, we all know she ain’t gonna win but her spin off is pretty entertaining, at least in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
I'm perpetually in a Plato's cave of sorts, in which the best i choose to read is "good" and what i don't choose to read is "meh" or "bad";
Exiting the cave (in this case, consulting the archives to find the one romcom to rule them all) is a painful process, and can't objectively be said to always be worth it.
Now, one must reconsider their choice to perish like a dog, for this work continues slowly drifting toward the garbage bin (in which, by mere blueprint, it was always fated to be in) and would easily be replaced by some other in the myriad of weekly chapter manga.
But nothing here really matters anyway, does it?

slma_head.gif

Everyone one infatuated with this manga are honestly, wholeheartedly, briefly CUNTS!! THE AUTHOR IS THE BIGGEST CUNT OF THEM ALL! ABOVE MELTY FROM SHIELD HERO, HE SITS ON THE THRONE OF CUNTS!

The author is uselessly making this series so long, but fun in it is smaller than his 3 inch dick. FUCKING CUNT!

Dex-chan lover
Man
At this point it's not even Kazuya being a pussy anymore, it's literally the entire world working against him to stop him from working up courage
And I completely blame it on this mangaka wanting to drag this out as long as possible.

im betting these cunts are gonna go back 3 steps after this single step forward smh
whatever
not that i can really complain

Fed-Kun's army
oMFG.... rEAlly????? Bait??m? At chapter 174... Seriously???? oMFG this betha mc didn't confess in the cafe, omfg... I BET they will give like 1873772 chapters for Ruka later... Smh

and I am sure that even now there will be someone who will have the courage to complain

Users who are viewing this thread