Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

The fact that after 174 chapters we haven't gotten a confession is mind boggling. Just to put it in perspective, going at the rate that the anime was adapted on this would be around the end of a third season, the only romance anime that immediately comes to mind that took 3 seasons to get a confession is oregairu and the vast majority of that series is spent doing other things to build up the characters. That's not the case with this manga at all, they're just stalling because they're high on the popularity that the anime has brought.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh look, we are on chapter 1 again, when MC goes out with his male friends and they are going to talk about Mami surely... Those 174 chapters before? That was a dream and you woke up. Ruka? Who is she? Chizuru's grandma died? Defuq, she is still alive. Rumi? Rumiwho? Chizuru wants to be an actress? Where did u find that info?

Dex-chan lover
...just barely acceptable like if she didn't hear It I would've smashed my head in

He confessed and Chizuru heard him but Kazuya doesn't know that she heard him.
That's the gist of this chapter. That means it's all up to Chizuru to make the move.

Well on the positive side his emotions have been conveyed even if he didn't get an acknowledgement of the conveyance.

I really hope that reiji (mangaka) makes the confession soon and don’t end it there because literally If done well a show where they date and is still entertaining will be a great manga even though is hard to keep it entertaining, what they could do is that they starts dating and is a secret or something idk

Well, all we have to do is just look forward for another cliffhanger goddamit. Kazuya is still the same, come on!!!!! If you wanna make it interesting then atleast just let kazuya end his cycle of being a no.1 simp.

So, it seems EVERYBODY was right. He did confess, and she heard him, but at the same time he WAS interrupted by someone.

And now, enter the Mami and it's going to be Mamizilla vs. Mizumothra next week.

I am rooting for Mizumothra, to be honest. She's much more of a gorgeous butterfly than Mamizilla.

At least we got a sort-of confession. Mizuhara at least knows his true feelings so we just gotta wait at this point.

@YouAllDumb Yeah, it's seems now that it's Chizuru's turn to chicken out of the situation. Author-san bought himself some more time...

Users who are viewing this thread