Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
I can tell now that the author is fucking sadist when it comes to turning points, holy fucking shit.
What downer with the "Morning in a cafeteria Arc"

holy shit, I hate this thing so goddamn much, I am actually salty

Another freaking BAIT i'm fucking tired of this shit, God bless Mami that girl is preparing a plot twist

I actually started laughing about how fucking bad this was. The writing is just comedic levels of shit. I’ve invested too much to quit reading this godforsaken series so, I’ll just suffer every Tuesday for about 10 minutes.

God save my soul

Why the fuck am I still reading this shit? fuck I always get mad every fucking chapter but just keep reading anyway, FUCK FUCK FUCK

bruh. just bring Mami back. she's the only one that can give us progress. make mizuhara realize her feelings by going after kazuya. this is getting exhausting

Aggregator gang
You know I was about to say fuck this shit but at least she knows for sure now (yes she heard him and even if he didn't finish she's not dumb) sooo, fuck this shit I guess

OK, I'm back, just had a thought, in the end the two get together right? what if in the epilogue there's something like a 5 year time skip, showing what happened to all these shit nothing characters, Ruka is a crack whore living out of a capsule hotel, etc. Then it pans to Kazuya who is now living in a monastery, turns out after they started dating at the end of the manga, they broke up like a month later. I don't know, something about how Kazuya sucks in bed, you know, a trash reason that befits a trash manga. What ever happened to Mizuhara? meh who cares.... the end.

—The forevermore celibate Kazuya

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering why there was 220+ comments but then i finished the chapter and remembered there are people who watched the anime who are reading this now and that there was a MAJOR flag raised

Sure, she knows, but now she's going to pretend she doesn't for another 30 chapters...

OK this is repetitive as fuck but somehow it isn't boring. I have a feeling that the plot isn't ready for a confession yet and that if it would've happened then it would be boring afterwards. There would also be incompatibilities in the plot (eg: he's still together with Ruka). Who knows, maybe the author made the right choice. There's also no way for it to end immediately after the confession as there would be a fuckton of plotholes. But hey, on the bright side now we know Kazuya has balls AND that Chizuru heard him.

@RearMisser thank you for being intelligent. It's not that hard to see that and yet people continue to say "dropped its bad terrible pacing haha trash bad author dragging"

I'll legit die of old age or the pandemic before they come to any conclusions.

I like chizuru but she needs to get her shit together and make it clear to him whether she likes him or not. Mc is an insufferable wimp and will stay that way but she needs to make a move or else we'll keep playing circle forever.

And as much I hate it I want mami to come back and wreck shit up and maybe we'll get somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread