Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

I had a feeling this would happen.

BUT I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO JUST SAY THAT. In the next few chapters, watch him say "I didn't say that! I got carried away!"

Group Leader
@RearMisser

Subjective opinion. The manga itself is boring as hell for me, but the comment section is where I get my weekly laughs. He had balls, I concede, but how the author handled the plot is still awful.

@S0viet_Noob

Clearly you and Rear have never read good stories where the story can continue after the confession. You should read those. I suggest reading Prefect x Gyaru.

@DragonTiger
I'm not saying that it is supposed to end after the confession. There's two roads this could take: confession = end or plot after the confession. However this manga isn't ready for either of those because of different factors. The way the author made it so she heard him but he doesn't know she heard him is perfect for this situation. If he would've known then I feel like it would've taken a boring turn.

Subjective opinion. The manga itself is boring as hell for me, but the comment section is where I get my weekly laughs. He had balls, I concede, but how the author handled the plot is still awful.

@S0viet_Noob

Clearly you and Rear have never read good stories where the story can continue after the confession. You should read those. I suggest reading Prefect x Gyaru.

I'm going to be honest if Kazuya didn't get those words out in this chapter I would've quit the manga it's one thing he believes she wasn't listening to him but at least now she definitely knows now but still no progress between them it irks the soul how much the author is blue balling us

Finally!!! He confessed. Kazuya is the CHAD baby!! Chizuru finally acknowledged his feelings 😁

It’s coming together! THE HYPE 😭😍

Dex-chan lover
You mean that only mami can add drama to this now, right? @Zenoslash

I feel a little bit like the author is trying to pull a "How I Met Your Mother" sort of thing here by dragging these things.

@S0viet_Noob lmao all the people who are complaining thought that all relationship should be fast pace and instant confession
They thought all the MCs should be perfect human being and the story should go as they wanted lols

You guys don't like the plot or the progress DOESN'T MEAN everyone hates it.
Go watch other manga if you guys want a fast pace romcom. This manga isn't for you.
There are tons of people who enjoy this manga, the character development and the progress. It's slow but we like the way it is. Relationship should be nice and slow anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread