Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
thats some bullshit. use to think kibe deserves more love but now I find it really hard to like him.

@Saryn : There WAS a confession, though. He is not without balls, he just needed to muster up the courage to answer the question, like she needed to get drunk to ask the question. She heard everything of the confession except he didn't finish the "I love you," she knows and understands exactly what he said and meant but because of Kibe's interruption she ended up alone in her room to think on it.

The interruption didn't stop him from telling her how he felt, it precluded her from actually ANSWERING.

What a banger!!! I can’t stop rereading this chapter 😍

He finally confessed!!! CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD

Contributor
The stupid cliffhangers are ruining this story. Yes, it's a Japanese trope that a confession gets cut off, but doing it twice in a row, within 2 chapters of each other is retarded.

Dex-chan lover
give me a lethal injection sumi at least ill be able to get some mami content in hell

My man Kazuya did it, although he doesn't know it, Chizuru heard all of it.

I think Kibe already knows Kazuya made a fool of everyone regarding his relationship with Mizuhara and that's why he made Kazuya pay the beers and told him he won't tell him the reason why he went to pick him 2 hours earlier than usual and made Kazuya pay the beers. He's supressing his rage against his friend because Mami told him.

Also, nice ominous foreshadowing about Nagomi possibly finding out the truth too and going full seinen manga broken psycho (grand)mommy over Chizuya's relationship. Kazuya showed lots of balls here by stating he'll stand by Chizuru's side.

I think next chapter won't be as big as this, and mostly because Kanokari day is near (it's on feb. 17th,the same day chapter 176 is out. They'll save the big habbening for that chapter).

@Saryn

From what I've heard, the manga was supposed to end a while ago. Yes, coming back in a 4 - 5 months or so later would definitely speed up the process, but as you said, you don't like leaving things like this. As someone who's seen multiple people complain about topics like this, then newcomers reading after the manga has ended and saying it's great, I feel like this is the case. Along with your statement about the plot not having holes, if kazuya were to confess here, they sort it out, then it ends, how satisfying would it really be? There is still Ruka, Kazuya's Grandmother, and all the other characters. If it were just a closing for kazuya it would feel rushed. When they're trying to build it up (I say they're building it up but I never said it was good at all) people say it's dragging. I don't know what goes on in the author's head. It may be the money, it may be something else. But what we all know is that people being patient with this series is long gone. It may be because I've waited longer for better things to happen in other manga, so don't take my word for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread