Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

man, Miyajima Reiji always delivers, The art is lit, either way, this is on my top list as for the art.

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of people saying shit about something they don't even pay a cent to read! This is so funny! lol!

I lost all hope for this manga. Then i saw next chapter is kibe & mami. Why tf it took so long. Damn u mami just come back already

Page 20 is a self insert of the author, had no expectations, but even like that I am dissapointed.

I might drop this for now and comeback once it has 200 chapters. I don't like this being being interrupted

if they dont get together by the end of the next chapter, I'm airing out the whole comments section

Fed-Kun's army
uh, actually latest chapers are quite decent, they might bring some kind of development.

If only the author stops bringing this over and over again... There are tons of ways to continue a story even after the MCs get together.

@miyakOdesu @imortality666 then just go read fucking Rent A Gf Doujin.. U Unappreciative Piece of Fuck... Lets all just appreciate that there is progress in the manga.

Srsly where do these cunts come from. If u have nothing batter to say then crawl back to the shithole u came from and drink ur mom's breast milk. No one needs ppl like u here criticizing the manga.

Aggregator gang
If we compare manga with spaghetti, that spaghetti is fucking long! Very very long!

Users who are viewing this thread