Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

I was about to throw myself through a window if he did not fuckin confess at that diner. I guess I’ll let this count. But don’t be fuckin surprised when you see me on the news.

Aggregator gang
@A11isay04

Probably a running gag, but I am not sure, I stopped reading the comments a while ago
Btw I don't think she is the best, but probably the most interesting?
The reason I keep asking for more Mami is that she was some kind of "supervillain" 100 chapters ago, then the author just... Forgot about her?
I am still curious about her backstory, her motivations, what she did, why she did, stuff like that. It would be better than this constant stalemate with Kazuya and Chizuru.

Actually the only character I don't like is Chizuru. I am fine with the others, and Sumi is my favorite, I think.

ok, fuck reiji. Like seriously. Past 10 chapters and no shit is fucking happening, we're back at square 1, and this just fucking pisses me off

@SNKY she heard it but she’s probably not gonna bring it up anytime soon since they were interrupted

Ok thats enough, i'll drop this shit
Thanks miyajima sensei, thanks everyone, good riddannce

Dex-chan lover
Last 3 chapters could've been condensed into one and nothing would've been lost.

Users who are viewing this thread