Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - The Girlfriend and the Confession (Part 3)

lol people got so angry just because they're not officially dating yet..
why are you shippers always so cringe?

can't people just read a manga to enjoy the story, instead of impatiently forcing their ships?

Dex-chan lover
Guys, remember: when you come to your friend's place to pick him up and find him outside talking to someone, you have to shout and interrupt him. Don't even bother getting out of the car, coming to his field of vision and letting know that you've arrived in a non-intrusive way. You don't have time for all these courtesies to behave like a decent human being since you're in a hurry on your way to get smashed.

>be cringe shippers
>complain every chapter
>taunt to drop the series every chapter
>but still read it until 174 chapter
>amount of views each chapter never decrease (actually increased)
>fucking liars

I keep telling you guys they are going to end up JUST FRIENDS.

If you watch the interviews with Reiji he all but spells it out for you.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@linoasterix
500+ in 15 hours too

This is literally the greatest RomCom Manga.
Nothing comes close.
And thats just off HALF a confession.

...i have to admit though.
This is as frustrating as getting half a BeeJay...
You know?
You're just left hanging there like..."so i have to use my imagination to finish? Fuck you."
🤣

tbh i just read last pages and skimming up the rest chapter in less than minutes, doesn't really miss anything anyways

Group Leader
@Bestgirl_Ruka Kazuru will obviously happen, Reiji won't throw away his whole series, infact his interviews he describes their relationship as perfect couple lol nice bait mate

@Bestgirl_Ruka

I was talking about it with some guys who do editing with whom I try to translate a manga into Italian.

every week there is always someone who says that this manga sucks and that it does not deserve to be read.
then not only am I here every week, but in the last two chapters there have been more than double the normal weekly comments.

what's the point of reading and commenting on a manga you don't like? they don't pay you to do it

Group Leader
@linoasterix That's literally the one thing I just despise about some of the people on this site. If I don't like how a manga is going, I drop it. Simple as. The comments section is about discussing the chapter, not about whining how it doesn't suit your taste? Grow up or gtfo y'know.

UUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NEXT TIME FOR SUREEE

Fuck you author. It's not like everybody is gonna stop reading this shit manga the moment the word "Love" is dropped.
Maaaan. That's why i love tonikaku so much.

@Le_Dook criticism is part of discussion. Your own post had everything to do with being angry at the community and nothing to do with the chapter, so should it be disallowed, per your logic?

Users who are viewing this thread