Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - The Girlfriend and the Sigh

Double-page supporter
OFC Mami is good a business, not having a soul is a necessary requirement there.

@Renard

I dont think that is what's going on here.

Mami isnt the same cold bitch from the beginning.
I kind of feel like she is going to confess.

Man now , I think I can tell Where the story is going... Kazuya's goona get mizuhara but his grandma goona get to know their little secret and then mizuhara's goona be switched with Kazuya's Ex in grandma's view. And Then may Kazuya could never get mizuhara ,maybe.

@CulR remember that dude who dumped his own girlfriend just so that he can date Chizuru but ends up getting rejected by her? yeah that's him

No Mami, you're not dumb, pretty smart actually; you're like the most cold-hearted calculating person I know of.

That sad look. I think I am secretly rooting for nami.
That spineless b*stard Kazuya need to suffer endlessly, Nami is a match.

wasn't a bad chapter in my opinion, if you think this chapter was shit or something its cause you didn't see a confession, fucking or anything along those lines so uhh lose your mind...

I cant take this anymore, 175 chapters and kazuya still cant get it together and confess to her properly, having a normal conversation. Also , mizuhara is so indecisive, everytime that she remebers about kazuya or thinks about their relationship and her feelings, she just says something like "HAHA" , "Im so dumb" or "This is stupid". Like fr, cant she just make a decision and be sincere with herself and kazuya, since she already knows that he loves her and wants to be with her. At this point, she is just torturing him with her lack of attitude. Thats all I have to say lol

Dex-chan lover
Why is this mami bitch around here again? wasnt she dead or something?

Users who are viewing this thread