Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 176 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 1)

Does nobody else find his constant overthinking fucking nauseating? Jesus Christ I hope he gets cucked.

@walczyk Didn't you KNOW? She's a GODDESS walking amongst men, NO women can compete with such beauty that makes every single background character comment on how pretty she is and how out of her league the MC is. That's how much POWER she holds.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna give my predictions for this arc
"Tiger's Den"

She's gonna get hit on by literally every dude, or maybe this one powerful guy with a lot of influence, or meets that one model guy from before who takes her aside for a while
and Kazuya wimps out or something because he's so self conscious.
I want to say he'll man up somehow by the end, but in all honesty he's probably just gonna grab her hand and run off to avoid confrontation
but fine, if there will be any progress, he's gonna try and stand up for himself and her somehow (very meekly)

Is it me or is MC a creep? It sounds like I am reading a diary if a creep, you know the sort of guy who thinks “being friends with a girl means that the girl is obligated to suck your dick” kinda creep

Fed-Kun's army
@ammatrax no, I'd like to think he's the opposite. The type of people you are talking about are shameless: he is so shameful that it would be an insult to call him creepy. Just cringy. Incredibly so. But hey, I'm waiting for the moment this guy (who seemed to have never talked to a girl casually in his entire life) becomes a chad and starts acting like a proper guy

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how Kazuya can land these women who are worshipped like Goddesses, in the side story Mami is also treated like some kind of Goddess pretty regularly. And Mami was his *actual* girlfriend, maybe they see something we don't? Maybe he's just the protag.

@arimareiji
If I remember correctly, isn't Kazuya deeply indebted to his boss? He asked for an advance for a rather large sum of money, and he may still be paying that off. Taking off when you promised to slave away is one thing, but taking off during a rush is surely going to put Kazuya at odds with his boss. The relationship between the two is already strained as Kazuya's boss seems to be jealous of Kazuya dating Ruka, perhaps a nice twist would be Ruka saving Kazuya's job since she basically has him in her pocket?

Aggregator gang
Now I am more interested in what game the grandma is playing...

Dex-chan lover
well,it ll be clear in the next couple of chapters,but i d love to know what does miyajima imply by tiger's den

Users who are viewing this thread