Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
@50viet_Noob
everyone here loves shitting on him without putting themself in that situation
like bro everyone there is just a stud, it's like, come on bruh you wouldnt do much better
people in this comment section dont even talk to girls, much less go to parties with one, i cant imagine them doing well in this kind of situation

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaInsaiyan yeah agree mate, kazuya s personality aside many ppl'd flich/give in to these kinda atmosphere,miyajima made a gag outta this by talking abt him being a rat etc etc. but he just did whats normal,rather ppl shd appreciate what chizuru did

Overall, this is to be expected. It would have been so much nicer though if Kazuya had the balls to chat up some random people, and then there would be a panel of Mizuhara looking at Kazuya from afar, silently thinking about how mature he is for not being a socially awkward idiot.

One can only dream.

In any case, Umi knows she likes him. I took a look, the chapter before the previous one where Chizuru mentions Kazuya to Umi kun is the one where she says to him "I don't hate him but I don't not hate him either." In that instance Umi kun isn't pressuring Chizuru but it's obvious that there was some tension there. It seems like Umi has had his eye on Chizuru for a while but hasn't made a move for whatever reason.

I don't think Umi wanted Chizuru to invite Kazuya simply for being nice. He suggested it because he is trying to assess Kazuya as a person, and so far from what we're seeing, he doesn't like Kazuya.

Mizuhara's black lace outfit reminds me of what she wore at the date before with Kazuya, when he chose clothes for her from the shop. 😍 Coincidence or did she like to look nice in front of him even on that not date night...?

Oh and I know how Kaz is feeling there. 😣 My heart is bouncing like crazy now, even thinking that situation being "alone" at the party, when you know just 1 person. I'm really shy person so...

I like Kaz, am I the only one here? 🤔 All I see is people disliking him, that's sad.

"have a feeling thats shes gonna call him her boyfriend at the end of the party because the other guys will be drunk and she needs to get away from them.....then shell quickly redact it and we'll be back at square one"
That is a very good prediction.

Dex-chan lover
the only thing i will give shit about to the mc is the lengthy mizuhara looks commentary. my gawd. we get it. every chapter he goes off on that tangent. it's probably why some people don't like mizuhara.

evrything else, i get. going to a party being an introvert and not knowing anyone there is harsh to say the least. i give him a pass on that. mizuhara knows this and comes back with food after saying hi to people after getting forced away from mc for a bit. good job.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya is so pathetic atm. He doesn't deserve Mizuhara in his current state. Can't believe this is the same guy who saved her life

jak

Contributor
Oh fuck, Mami is here.

@blurgh123

Eh, he's got a pathetic streak, but many people would be intimidated going into a world they aren't a part of.

she's wrong, even if she try to fix after, when you introduce someone no one knows in a social party like that, you have first to introduce him and find people so that person can talk, and only after that you can leave that person alone to talk to other people, especialy if there's a noticeable difference of that person to the people around, to do what she did is an asshole move, the way she did stuff it seems she wants to show the difference of that dude to herself and friends and not to integrate him in that group, and thats a deuche move. I would leave the party and leave her if that happened to me, and not talk to her until she apologized.

Fucking man up and leave, god dammit. I'm not even a Kazuya hater, but that's so lame. Nobody forces you to be there.

Double-page supporter
Next chapter: I have something to tell you.

Umi: Kinoshita-kun, I have been in love with you ever since that encounter on Christmas eve. I would like to date you with the intention of marriage!

Users who are viewing this thread