Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

@mrnone Ruka's the worst girl for him. Zero chemistry and 100% forced interactions. Basically Domekano's Rui, but a lot more loud, but not less toxic.
Kazuya's only flaw was not cutting things with her when she forced him to take her to the hotsprings.
@idk234 she got angry with something Umi said. And when Kazuya asked about her opinion on haing a boyfriend, she used almost the same exact words Kazuya said once before (don't remember the chapter, but Chizuru's answer to Kaz's question was quite similar to something Kazuya said before).

WATCH AS KAZUYA GOES THROUGH 3 ARCS TALKING TO ALL THE OTHER GIRLS IN THE MANGA TRYING TO FIND A PERFECT PLACE FOR A CONFESSION AND ALSO DRAMA BECAUSE HES STILL TECHNICALLY DATING SHORT HAIR GIRL (WHATEVER HER NAME IS, THE ONE WITH THE BLACK HAIR AND IS UNDERAGED)

THATS THE BEST TIME TO CONFESS KAZUYA AFTER HE EXPLAIN BOYFRIEND IS WHYYYY JUST CONFESS ALREADY

Contributor
"I SMELL A MAJOR DEVELOPMENT NEXT CHAPTER!"

I can't wait for the shocking reveal of
absolutely nothing.
The signs are all pointing to it. /s?

Dex-chan lover
Guys its going to happen. We will just never know when

Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow, this author gonna milk this manga to 300 chapters. Somehow, some way he is. And I'm not even going to hate on him for doing so. Gotta pay the bills somehow.

"That was the night that I learned what the joke means that says: 'Two frogs are on a lily pad; one decides to jump off. How many frogs are left on the lily pad? Two.'"

I'm sure not many women read this manga so I'll tell you now: CHIZURU'S SHOES ARE THE TYPE THAT MAKE YOUR FEET HURT LIKE HELL. xD

...speaking of hell, drawing her lacy mesh blouse over and over must've been hell too; but it looks so nice...

@Chiibihime Yeah, we all know high heels make your feet hurt, you keep saying they do but then you wear them anyways because of some newfangled excuse that men couldn't care less about.

Just wear some slippers, hot damn.

Users who are viewing this thread