Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

Supporter
@S0viet_Noob I was wrong. The correct terminology would be "flawed" because the only malicious one is Mami.

Quite frankly, I'm starting to dislike both. Chizuru keeps running away and waving a piece of meat in front of a hungry animal. Ruka agreed to babysit a pet, locked it in a cage, and never returned it.

Ruka just wants to pet him and pat him and caress him and squeeze him and call him George, that's not so bad is it? (^_~)

Sumi, and gamer Grandma. Everyone else = varying degrees of sand in your underwear, with Mr. If I Can Make Her Owe Me Enough She Has To Sleep With Me being a sandpaper thong.

@arimareiji

I'm finding the main characters pretty unlikable as well (and I'm willing to throw the surviving Grandma in there as well).

Kazuya can't get over his confidence issues. He won't commit himself to decisions. He pines for something that he believes is unattainable. He lies habitually (to others and himself).
Chizuru is emotionally stunted, self-centered and engaged in an emotionally damaging relationship (for both, really).
Ruka is immature, which is the most forgivable sin here since she's the youngest. She's also needy and manipulative, but in spite of that I still feel sorry for her.
Sumi is a wreck when it comes to self-confidence. She needs a different profession than this.
Grandma Nagomi berates her grandson in front of his (proclaimed) girlfriend, but also gives said girlfriend her own engagement ring?
Mami? She's actually looking better after recent developments, but frankly she just needs to move on.

Kibe? Ultimate bro. He's done nothing wrong.

@arimareiji

Grandma is actually the worst character, in my opinion. I think she's underhated. She took down Kazuya's birthday banner (her GRANDSON) and replaced it for Chizuru, because Chizuru's really pretty I guess. I actually believe she has a twisted love for Chizuru, it's fucking unhealthy and disturbing.

Anyways yeah I hate the way she treats Kazuya and her Chizuru obsession is mind boggling. Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread