Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

but we all know it wont happen, right?

@arimareiji

People prolly think you were joking about your identity.
I’ve known for a few weeks now that you are Reiji.
You always seem to have info well before everyone else...
You must have been drinking and let it slip.
Mangaka Hiding in plain sight.
😵

d0v

I can't believe anyone thought Umi was trying to help the MCs. He broke up with his girlfriend to try get with Chizuru, of course he's trying to fuck with her since he knows she likes Kazuya, whether she'll admit it to herself or not.

Fed-Kun's army
come on, Kazuya. You're the first harem MC I'm genuinely rooting for. Just a little more!

Supporter
@Bestgirl_Ruka
Keep in mind, I have a trollish side. So definitely don't take it seriously when I say the real reason Chizuru's upset is actually good news.
Umi scored lead roles for them in a romance by an up-and-coming director. Filming will take several months in another country. Kazuya will be blissfully happy for her, and praise her lavishly until she gets angry (which will confuse him).

Ruka is waiting when they get back, worried because he called out sick. (He was too scared they would say no if he asked.) Kazuya will be even more confused when Chizuru says nothing and just goes in her apartment.

When he tells her about it, Ruka won't want to -- but her conscience will make her break it to him what this means.

Users who are viewing this thread