Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

If he does not confess till now, i dont think he will confess in the near future chapters.
Like he gave her hints plus the next chapter is like you know "the time" which was really prolong but its aight

Supporter
The night you stopped being so pathetic? The night you stopped being simpiest simp of all times? The night you decided to change what you fucked up? If so, was about a time already. Now let's start with Mami n granny problem and then do something with Ruka for fucks sake... And when I say something I don't mean it like something , but like, make your trial break up already

oh shut.

@Kurama-senpai I can't call pathetic to someone who managed to accomplish her true desires, like finally making a movie before her grandma passes away.
He's just introverted, and still he tries his best. I hope you don't have any complex to socialize.

I think Mizuhara will reject Kazuya because she's already get some confession from Umi.
Thanks for translating!

Supporter
@germ4Nn I won't shut, kinda aggressive of you, don't you think?
Sure he did the movie, hat down for that, no joke. But when I see the same "I'm nothing" thinking after even this? He is not introvert at all, on his own he call himself pathetic. That's not just me. And he is right, and he want to change it(maybe this time successfully), that's why I wrote it the way I did. "is this the time you stop doing things like you did until now and fix things up?" that's what it mean. Read between the lines and if you don't understand, find someone who will explain it to you. I don't really care if you get what I'm saying, maybe someone who do will read it, maybe no, I don't know but most important thing, don't tell me to shut up.

Will we soon be freed from this fucking abyss of watching a literal living bruh moment simp for almost 200 chapters?

@Kurama-senpai

I wouldnt call him the biggest simp of ALL time.
In reality that is reserved for Prince Harry, and we cant forget the GOAT Simp: Adam.

Remember Adam Defied God himself for a piece of ass...
which is weird because the woman was man from his own body.

Supporter
@S0viet_Noob
Remember, I'm secretly the mangaka - I'm pretty sure it was me. 😅
(/gotta say, Wheaties chafe a lot worse than I would have guessed)

Before I go into this, I believe the plot is pointing towards Chizuru and Kazuya together.

Having said that, I think, from a realistic POV, this is not good. Rental girlfriends provide a service. They sell the illusion of intimacy. While this isn't prostitution or other sex work, it does approach it.
Having Chizuru end up with Kazuya feeds a fantasy among a certain population that if you are just devoted enough and nice enough, that girl will like you. Even if you were paying for her attention. It may give hope to some that their favorite cam girl will fall for them, if they just try hard enough.

She won't.

I think a far more realistic outcome would be Chizuru telling Kazuya that while she likes him as a friend, she is NOT attracted to him romantically. She's aware of his feelings for her, but she cannot reciprocate, and the stress she's been under is the fear of losing Kazuya as a friend.

The lesson here being, you aren't going to find a real relationship by paying for it. Money may improve your negotiating power, but it won't buy love.

So where does this lead our protagonist? Sure, Ruka is the obvious backup. She's awfully close to his perfect girlfriend. And you'd think that she'd do anything to swoop in an fill that void. But Kazuya has treated her like crap, and the realistic outcome would be for her to end the relationship between them. She found someone else (the director of the movie they worked on, for instance). Going the realistic route, she calls the relationship off after the trial, pulling the rug out from under Kazuya. He's devastated now.

Because you can't treat a girl that way for a year and expect her to wait around.

But Chizuru cares enough for Kazuya that she pays for a date with Sumi for him. Sumi learns what he's going through, and musters the courage to ask Kazuya if they could date in real life. Kazuya rebounds HARD with her, and finds out that he really likes her. REALLY likes her. They grow closer, Kazuya gets work in the movie industry, and they live happily ever after.

So Sumi wins the Kazuya sweepstakes, if this series wanted to teach it's readers a healthy lesson on how to treat women and develop relationships. But we all know that this is not going to happen.

It only took 179 chapters. I bet is another bait... The chapters are always the same, there is always a page about how beautiful mizuhara is or a page about a bunch of guys saying: DAMN, SHE IS HOT, SHE IS LIKE A MODEL, WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread