Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - The Girlfriend and Christmas Part 1

"A boyfriend?!?"

Obviously, not. The twist can be seen a mile away, in an open field complete with neon-flashing arrow signs.

"Penis"
"Penis"
"Merry Christmas".
That is indeed how horny 20 yr olds text each other. Because FACTS.

Dex-chan lover
Nonsensical and borderline implausible development for this guy to think she has an actual boyfriend.

If it's any other girl in any other setting then okay it's justified.

Otherwise we're to deduce either she's keeping her job a secret (which she told you she is) from the boyfriend, which means that relationship is already on borrowed time. Or the guy is simply very understanding. Which is possible and good for him.

But based on being her neighbour and aware that she is popular and presumably still working regularly, merely observing her schedule is enough to piece a definitive answer together whether she has a boyfriend, or one she can spend any free time with.

Chizuru's schedule outside of her interaction with the guy is something the mangaka is trying to slide under the rug hoping nobody will notice if it's not brought up even though it is glaringly critical.

Fed-Kun's army
"Do rental girlfriends have boyfriends?" says the dude who's trial girlfriend is a rental girlfriend

"This Christmas is gonna be another lonely one" says the dude who has a trial girlfriend that actually wants to spend time with him.

I think he has a mental disorder. I hate it but since there are somehow over 100 chapters I have to see how the mangaka fixes this fucking shit.

>MC whining about not having real girlfriend
>MC actually getting girlfriend that likes him

WHAT KIND OF HELL IS THAT?!?!

like dude what the fuck do you really want?

Power Uploader
“about Mizuhara and I” must be condemned at once. Anyone who uses it now lives in a grammarless cavern in which no distinction is recognized between a grammatical object and a subject.

Double-page supporter
It's getting on my nerve... again. I keep on reminding myself to just laugh it off because he's trashy in the first place. Just what's with these stupid problems he's had?
1. He's looking for a girlfriend, and now he has one, a passionate one to start with for a passive spineless human that he is. Yet, he complains about it.
2. He's looking to spend a Christmas with someone. Ruka proactively asks for it. Yet, he regards it as annoyance.
3. He freaking blew that MUCH money in a short time. Parents, you have a serious problem. Who'd leave a child with that much money to begin with?

At this point, I'll just really laugh it off. Looking at his miserable existence and really hoping for a bad ending for him, haha.

Banned
Awkward situation, but at least he knows who he wants. He shouldn't be leading the other girl on, but the girl he likes said he should, and we've already confirmed he is usually a pushover. I think NOT treating slow-heart girl like shit would be a good plan, even so...

... but not as good a plan as getting on with punching Kibe to death.

TOLD YA, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MC.

LEARN TO STEP ON YOUR OWN FUCKING FEET. JESSUSSSS F CHR1ST. THIS IS REALLY A LOW FUCKING KEY N T R FEELS. GODDAMN, WHY DID I EVEN READ THIS. (lol, i'm really pursuing this till the end. i just hope that the ending is different from what i think)

~FROM NOW ON. TEAM #RUKA

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what? IIRC didn't the contract say that they are not allowed to have boyfriends? Or am I just high?

Users who are viewing this thread