Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - The Two Girlfriends Part 4

Dex-chan lover
It kinda feels tiring complaining about the same thing over and over (.-.) ...

Can we just skip to the end where Ruka smacks him and then leaves town to chase her dreams to never see him again?

Supporter
Does anyone else get the feeling Sensei thinks he's leading us into the part where we start to feel bad for Ruka, just as she gives up?
(When actually, most of us are at the stage of starting to dislike even Chizuru for 1: derailing badly and 2: being his willing accomplice in treating Ruka like $#!+.)

Dex-chan lover
Let just cut his dick off. now that the end everyone deserve.

Power Uploader
This manga started off so good, but this whole Ruka thing has kinda ruined it. Not Ruka herself though, but how the MC and Chizuru are responding to the situation.

I know I shouldn't expect anything different from a Shounen romance, but I just wish more enterprising mangakas out there could find a way to create drama without resorting to the 'Japanese teenagers are unable to communicate honestly like normal humans' trope.

Why are you guys reading this is you do not enjoy it?

I might actually drop it myself if it keeps this up, Ruka is too annoying.

wait doesnt this mean that ruka liking trash-kun is all cuz of the suspension bridge effect

Dex-chan lover
@NekoMizu the enjoyment here comes from watching the trainwreck unfold
the lesson is very simple and the author basically shoves it on every chapter: a lie has no legs
the more kazuya lies, the worse it's going to be on his grandma, same thing for the rental girl

@seekermoc
They’re not even teenagers though, they’re young adults in College, making it that bit more cringy.
I’m not sure about Ruka but I think she’s just the only exception, and one of the more honest characters in this.

I can do with Dense MC, but Lying piece of shit is another thing. I hope ruka spill the bean and he gets in a lot of shit for it.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is the most selfish piece of shit I have seen in a while.
Even actual anime villains aren't as bad as this dick.
Literally every relationship he is in is unhealthy and it's mostly his fault.

Users who are viewing this thread